









I should be doing laundry, or cleaning up the house, or starting dinner but I am enjoying blogging. That may be a good thing or maybe a bad thing... I thought I would add a few more pictures from the last few weeks.
Jonathan celebrated his 7th birthday with a sleepover. He had a terrific time!! He said, "This is the best birthday party ever!!!" We had a pirate-themed party. A pirate hat cake, a treasure hunt, dodge-ball and more dodge-ball. Our new home has a large basement PERFECT for 7 boys with lots of energy. I told Mike that I did the planning/organizing of the party and he did the execution. Mike got to sleep downstairs with the boys -they slept on the floor, Mike got a couch. And I slept upstairs with Sarah. The next day after the boys left, Boppa took several of us horseback-riding. What a treat! Mike and Aunt Jen stayed back at the house with Mark, Sarah, and Aunt Jen's twins. Isaiah got to ride on his own horse, while Nathaniel, Jonathan, Eliza and Rachel all rode with someone. Rachel absolutely loves animals, so this was such a treat for her. I enjoyed it, too, except for being sore for days... :)
Do I look like I know what I am doing on that horse? I don't. Well, my horse kept stopping and would not walk behind the other horses. And my foot kept coming out of the stirrups. And... But I still had fun. Maybe I should take lessons from Lindsay and Hannah, my sweet babysitters.
No comments:
Post a Comment