Monday, January 18, 2010

Pictures

This fall Mike made a HUGE leaf pile for the children to jump in. What fun!



One day while the other children were painting some Christmas gifts, Sarah decided to chew on the paintbrushes. No harm done and she was actually entertained for a while. :)

Mike's dad got Mike a gag gift for his birthday. Look at Jonathan's reaction; he LOVED it!!!!








2 comments:

Renee said...

That pile of leaves is amazing! I don't think there are enough trees in my entire town to make a pile like that. :)

Such a cute post.

Unknown said...

I love all the pictures and we really miss seeing you guys. Brittany and I didn't even know you were going to have another child, when are you due? I loved your comment about home schooling and how you grow with the stages knowing Christ is paving the wayas is in the steps of marriage. You all truely have such a special place in our hearts and hopefully sometime soon we will be able to see you guys. Lots of Love, Janice, Brittany & Terry